• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Internet Explorer 9

judith allport

master brummie
I have Windows 7 but when I press start programs I notice I have Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer 64bit. Can I remove 1 of them or should they both be there?:05.18-flustered:

I've just switched on my Windows 7 64bit pressed Start Programs and I've got Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer 64 bit. I'd never noticed until you mentioned it.
I would leave them...'if it ain't broke don't fix it'.....:untroubled:

Windows7 (possibly only the 64 bit version) has both 32 and 64 bit versions of Internet Explorer built into it. Stick to the default version (32bit) for now as Adobe haven't yet got Flash Player working properly for the 64 bit one. Don't try to delete it!

I am now using windows 7 as I have a new computer, now I am unable to see any thumbnails, it says they are there I can't pull them up, any help would be most welcome.
Andrew Hope

Back