• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

HAPPY 70TH VIVIENNE14

viv i hope you have a great Birthday today xx
70th-birthday-72.gif

Thank you all. Its been a very different birthday this year. I'm in Florida awaiting the birth of a new grandson - it's imminent. Had a wonderful day with the family. Went out for a delicious hearty breakfast, followed by a facial massage. Also managed to fit in a trip with my son to Lowes (hardware store) to buy plants for his developing garden. But it's so hot (sorry to those members in the UK) we can't finish the job till later when it's cooled off. This is something which I love and we always work on it together when I'm here. We're the ones with the green fingers in the family. More fun in store tomorrow - but all subject to whether the new arrival puts in an appearance. Lovely to be out here at such an important time in their lives.

Won't be rushing back home soon unless you can sort out the dreadful weather over there!

Thank you to everyone eryone for your very kind wishes.

Viv.

Back