• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Hair

rowan

Born a Brummie
Girls...........do you remember having "lugs" in your hair that had to be combed out!!!!!!! ???

My! how it hurt! :'(

Next to sliced bread, the best thing is....... HAIR CONDITIONER ::)

I don't think I'd like hair conditioner next to MY sliced bread......I'd rather have Roe and chips :2funny:

I'm afraid you have lost all of your credibility without the picture. Or is this a white shot with your Pandemic 6 Meagavirus Demilitarised Z1?

Rowan thank goodness for conditioner O0 it makes my job easier,but people never used to use it did they,ooh the pain :'(

I'd forgotten about lugs, Rowan. I had plaits until I cut them off when I was about 14 - they went well with the white ankle socks, talk about Street Cred. ::) In the rush to get me off to school Mom would unplait my hair and brush it out with a wire brush
4.gif

Di stop talking about ankle ankle soks at this time of night ny Bev still wears them
thud.gif

Back