• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Good music to listen to on U Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this back in 1980/81, when i was working in Dundee. Thought it was pretty good.
Lovely words Bazz. My late father-in-law loved Daniel O’Donnell... I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea... but some of the words in his songs were beautiful. Trouble is songs like that make me cry!!!
Lynn

Lovely words Bazz. My late father-in-law loved Daniel O’Donnell... I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea... but some of the words in his songs were beautiful. Trouble is songs like that make me cry!!!
Lynn
Funny you should mention Daniel, Lynn. My wife was obsessed with him for over 20 years, and it cost me a fortune buying all the cd's, dvd's tickets for shows etc, until about a year ago, when she realised that on all his cd's he was recording the same tunes, so she gave up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back