• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

GAZEY Family, 36 Lawden road in 1906?

My brother-in-law is Eldred Roy gazey who spent his early life in Formans Road, Sparkhill; his father was called Eldred also and his mother, Roma; we'd like to hear of any connections you know about to this part of his family.

would be very interested to hear what you have regarding the Gazeys's to se if we can see if any match up with our trees
John H

HI John, Please do you know any history on Claremont Road,Sparkhill,Birmingham. I was brought up in that road in the 1950s also a lot of my Aunts and Uncles were born in the house there, I live many miles from there now, I have been told that Claremont Road was demolished for new builds. Since my family have all died I have no knowledge of the road only that a radical politician lived there in the 1950s. Please do you know of anyone who may have Photographs of Claremont Road. Thank you from,Bryce

Back