• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Family group

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
Hope you don't mind me showing this photo,taken on holiday last week :)
My Daughter Lisa, her partner Stephen and my 2 Grandchildren, Connor and Sean, I'm so proud of them:)

Last edited:
So you should be Froth - your grandson on the right definately has the genes of a potential Froth Blower.............:D

Last edited:
Sean,has the look of a rascal,thank goodness there are some left,where would we be without rascals.
Patty, I have heard you mention Istanbul before,are you a regular visitor?.
Istanbul reminded me of Brum 60 years ago...chaos and squalor,loved it.:).

Ray i try and go about twice a year, usually had to go from Manchester but they started flights from brum in Dec so it'e great know. I am over there for 3 weeks and probably go again in Dec. My daughter has been there 17 yrs, her husband is turkish his name is gokhan, he has a leather buisness making mens leather and sheepskin coats.

Sean,has the look of a rascal,thank goodness there are some left,where would we be without rascals.
Patty, I have heard you mention Istanbul before,are you a regular visitor?.
Istanbul reminded me of Brum 60 years ago...chaos and squalor,loved it.:).

The little one is the rascal, alway looks angelic in photos:)

Frothy,
Well ,Connor fooled me,he must be a good rascal.
This is one of my grandsons...so angelic...not so...when something goes wrong in their house the cry always goes up,"Jack did it".:rolleyes:.

Frothy,
Well ,Connor fooled me,he must be a good rascal.
This is one of my grandsons...so angelic...not so...when something goes wrong in their house the cry always goes up,"Jack did it".:rolleyes:.

Jack would never do anything wrong:D

What a great name:)

smashing famly pic froth.....:):) they are both munchable....connor and sean that is...:D:D

lyn

This is my little rascal Ben he was five in June. He always tells me when he has been naughty at school and then explains why!!:D:D I love him to bit's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray. Just the sort of rascal I could love to bits.

Picture of my younger brothers when young and I still love 'em. Miriam.

That's a smart pair of lads miriam.Depending on the age of the photo,they could be in their first long trousers.my first pair of long trousers,had an accident,the backside was torn out of them,within an hour of their first wearing...my mom,was so pleased with me.:rolleyes:.

Thank you all for your kind words about Alan and David - there is 16 months between them. As you say Ray, their first BEST suits.

Jean I saw Alan today , he is 71 and David is 70 on this coming Saturday.

Picture is taken at Alan's 70 B/Day. Alan. David. My Al. Me. and my Elder brother Harry I love them all. Miriam.

That is a lovely group photo Miriam and it is lovely that you keep in touch as many families drift apart. Jean.

That's a lovely photo Miriam.

I am close to my brothers and sister. We went on a picnic in Sutton Park with all the family about three weeks ago.

Wendy, What a lovely day you all must have had. When we all get together we reminisce about old times and always end up singing the old songs Miriam.

Looks like you all had a lovely day Wendy and the weather was good. Could not help but notice the empty wine bottle:rolleyes::rolleyes:. There would have been a darn sight more empties if we had remembered to go to Carla's party. OOOOOPS. Jean.

what lovely photos:):) wendy.. jean is right...your cheeky chappie ben does have your smile.....bet you spoil him rotton...:):)
lyn

Thanks everyone we had a lovely time. Jean I didn't drink the wine as I drove:(. I would recomend it as a cheap get together. It was lovely to see my sister in law playing tennis with my 17 year old nephew.....where else would that happen. My grandson loved playing bowles with my brother.........a day which crossed generations.:)

Back