• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

clinton street

elle-jay

master brummie
Hi there,
Has anyone got any photo's of Clinton street?
much appreciated if you have my husband was born there.

with thanks

if im not mistaken clinton street wasi at the bottom of bryant street and magdala st wison green i lived there for 6 months 22 years ago the old factory that was at the boom is now a residential home for old people the best place to look for images would be either google images of clinton street or ted rudges winson green webpage hope your lucky in your search

hi katy
i think you will find clinton street was the rd between bryant street and magg street
and it ran behind the main shops that was on wnson green rd
if you remember the coffee shop on the corner of bryant street and the army and navvy stores on the opperste corner asyou walked down bryant street it was the fist street on your right
dirctly bhind the shops and here was some entries on the winson green rd you could walk through into clinton st ;
have a nice day ; best wishes to you and bernie alan ;;

Back