• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

CHRISTMAS WISHES 2023

Astoness

TRUE BRUMMIE MODERATOR
Staff member
a thread to post your christmas greetings folks so wishing all of our members and staff on bhf a very merry christmas :) have a good one and here is one of my favourite little videos from 1963 that reminds me of my childhood christmasses...happy days

merry-christmas-happy-holidays.png

Last edited:
Happy Christmas to all our members and their families. A special greeting goes out to those who've lost family members or friends this year. The recent loss of several valued members has been very saddening. You're in our thoughts.

I wish every member a happy and healthy 2024.

Thank you all for supporting us again throughout the year. Best wishes from Viv.

Screenshot_20231219_184330_Chrome.jpg

Thank you! although it is unseasonably cool, it is nice and green here. I'll be heading for St Simons Island GA in the New Year for the remainder of winter.
Dave A
We lived a little north of there in Beaufort SC, always nice this time of year. Franklin TN now, just came off a cold snap here, back into the60’s. Enjoy your time there!

Back