• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Brummie speedway

• Thread starter Thread starter webbloke
  • Start date Start date
W

webbloke

Hi everyone just a reminder that overat https://www.brummiespeedway.co.uk you will find the largest history and collection of photographs on Birmingham Speedway in the world and also the liveliest and busiest speedway forum there is!.  even if you dont like speedway pop along and have a butchers its fascinating, the site aims to generate awareness of the history surrounding the Brummies and their eventual return. If your proud of Brummegem history especialy in sport pop in!

webby

My brother Brian pushing at the Brummies early 70's
I did the job as well but no photos of me:|

( FOR YOU JUDE)

Last edited:
Hey Ho, thanks Frothblower, The Brummies web site is my first favourite site sorry Rod, but I'm a Brummies fan through and through. 6 weeks old when my folks first took me down there and never missed a match till they closed. All our holidays were taken around Speedway, and as a youngster I went to every track in the UK.
Then again when they opened up in the 70s I took my children now again in 2007 I'm taking my grandchildren!
Up The Brummies long may they reign at Perry Barr.:D

Back