• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BHF Summer Meet Up...... On the Day

This was the painting I gave to Shirley, thought it was an appropriate subject, removed the glass and replaced with Perspex, knowing what luggage handlers are like from past experience, also makes painting lighter. Glad Hilary finally won a prize and honoured she selected my painting from all the fine prizes donated. EricShirley (Canada) The Bull.jpgHilarry Cambrian Wharf.JPG

It was so kind of you to do these paintings Eric. I know they will be treasured by those who now own them.

To all our friends at the Bull yesterday.
We had a great time meeting everyone again (Barb and I) and for the first time (Bill and Sylvia).
Hope to see one or two of you in Canada one of these days!

Bill, Sylvia, Shirley and Barb

It looks as if you all had a great time at the meet :adoration: thanks for posting the pictures for us all to see.
Shirley: Sorry I couldn't make it this time :upset: but I did have the pleasure of meeting you at The Bartons Arms on your last visit to Birmingham (I still have my flag and badge) I hope you have a good journey home.

Eric: Your pictures are lovely (as always) Shirley and Hilary are very lucky to own them.

Hopefully I might make it to another meet one day!

Had a great time on Saturday as usual. Lovely to see everyone and wishing a safe journey home to Shirley, Barb, Bill and Sylvia x

Back