• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

BHF EASTER MEET UP 2023

Everyone seemed to enjoy it. Nice to put names to faces.
I left before the end (train times) so not sure how long they stayed.

Here we are folks. :D Names where I know them but apologies if I don't. Also apologies if I missed anyone out although I did try to get somepics of everyone and some people appear more than once. They kept moving round to different seats :rolleyes:

First up the boss and the organiser plus grandson James
Thank you for a lovely day. It was great to put some faces to names. I really appreciated the work put in to organise the event and the raffle was great fun.
Looking forward to the next meet up.
Carolann

Well done Lyn. Thank you for organising the meet-up - a lot of hard work on your part. You must let us help with the raffle draw next year and give your poor knees a rest. You must have been standing for most of the time!

Well done Lyn. Thank you for organising the meet-up - a lot of hard work on your part. You must let us help with the raffle draw next year and give your poor knees a rest. You must have been standing for most of the time!
Thanks to everyone for a lovely meetup...it was all good.
Sorry I beat you to the commemorative token, Lynn.
Best wishes to all.
Annie

It was great to have a meet again after over 3 years. I really enjoyed it and my sincere thanks to Lady P and hubby for giving me a lift there and back. Nice to see old faces - and new ones of course. Eric

Attachments

• Bull April 2023 1.JPG
    Bull April 2023 1.JPG
    938.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Bull April 2023 2.JPG
    Bull April 2023 2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 68
It was a very good day, It was good to put a name to a face. A lot of effort must have been put in to make it the day it was.
When is the next one?

We were made very welcome by Nigel and staff.

Nick S Phillips:)

Is the commemorative token staying in Birmingham? Tinpot
The commemorative token is now in Dorset... hope you're not too disappointed, Tinpot... and thank you for donating it.

Reading between the lines of couple of your posts, I think we may have had a mutual friend..... Carol... she lived in Drummond Road... where I am thinking the token was found. Of course, I may be totally on the wrong track.

Once again, many thanks for your generous donation... It is much appreciated.

Regards,
Annie

The commemorative token is now in Dorset... hope you're not too disappointed, Tinpot... and thank you for donating it.

Reading between the lines of couple of your posts, I think we may have had a mutual friend..... Carol... she lived in Drummond Road... where I am thinking the token was found. Of course, I may be totally on the wrong track.

Regards,
Annie
Annie, it was a token I would have loved to add to my coins / notes collection. But I'm sure its gone to a good home.

Nick Phillips

Regards,
Annie
I am happy that someone with an interest in Brum has it Annie. It sounds like everyone had a good time. I hope I can get to the next meet up. Tinpot

I was sorry to miss the meet-up. I went the last time we had one but I was away over this Easter weekend. Hope you can organise another one sometime this year.

Back