• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Baptism look up please

Brummiegal

master brummie
Hi
I have found 2 possible baptisms for Edward Harrison born about 1787 in Birmingham father John Harrison.

One is 20 sept 1791 age 3 mother Mary St Martin the other possibility is 27 Dec 1790 St Martin mother Ann.

Interestingly a George was baptised on 20th sept 1791 aged 1.

I'd be a really happy bunny on this wet soggy day if someone could do a look up for me.

Cheers :)

hello brummiegal, the info you have is correct but unfortunately that is all that is on the record. there is no other info at all :( sorry

Oh no!!!:(

I was hoping one of them would give dad John's occupation as blacksmith. Now i'm stuck :confused:
It was only because Edward remarried that i found his fathers name. Before that i was stuck on Edward.

There are a few possible marriages for John/Ann/Mary but i'm not sure that would help:confused:

Oh dear how do i know which Edward is mine?? I would really appreciate some advice.

Thanks very much Shera for checking for me i'm really grateful for the look up.

Cheers Brummiegal

Back