• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Arthur Ilsley Gunmaker Birmingham

changinman1

master brummie
Hello - does anyone have any information about this gentleman , business details / addresses / family / photos / living relatives etc etc , anything , My parents bought a house from him in 1968 and he moved to stratford upon avon after he had sold . I think he was elderly when he sold the house to us , I used to remember seeing us army ammo cases painted green in the shed up the garden back in the 70,s when i was a child and remember my dad saying that the old guy was in guns . I think he loved dogs too as mom said that she thinks that the dogs used to live upstairs as it smelled of dog urine . I think he was married too and possibly had kids.
 
You have already started a thread for Arthur Ilsley
 
Back
Top