• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

can you place any forum issues in here after the rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Warren. I don't understand (and probably don't need to) the technicalities. However are we on the new server or can we expect more disruption in the near future (apart from odd tweaks) ?

The format of the main home page (only) seems to have grossly changed and is almost unreadable. I take it that will be altered

i still keep getting this...happened about 10 times today..apart from this all seems fine

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520​

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2024-05-07 20:05:00 UTC

Snap. It just happened now. As soon as I pressed back everything worked. I am on my phone so can't do a screen shot. If it happens when I am on my laptop I will take a pic.

Warren.
Have you been tinkering with the site again?
Kept getting that "cloudflare" message again.
Do you have any idea when we will be a settled site again?

Warren.
Have you been tinkering with the site again?
Kept getting that "cloudflare" message again.
Do you have any idea when we will be a settled site again?
same here...forum down for some time earlier coming up "host error"

lyn

patience is a virtue

“Roses do not bloom hurriedly; for beauty, like any masterpiece, takes time to blossom.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo
:grinning:

For what it is worth - and maybe that is nothing at all - another web site using Zen Foro has problems with slow loading and other issues for a week now,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back