• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
K
Reaction score
0

Latest activity Postings About

    • K
      KateJT replied to the thread Peter Marsh Lamps.
      I have been looking to buy an authentic PM lamp. I understand from reading g this thread not all lamps are stamped. So what would prove...
    • K
      KateJT reacted to Wheffles's post in the thread Peter Marsh Lamps with Appreciate Appreciate.
      Hi if you are still Looking for catalogue details re peter marsh lamps I have one I can photograph for you , I have seven of his lamps...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top