• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

    We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Recent content by brummy-lad

  1. brummy-lad

    Aston Brook Street

    Amazing Lyn, I never even thought to look on streetview I just assumed they would be gone.
  2. brummy-lad

    Aston Brook Street

    Aerial view of No. 24, dated 1933.
  3. brummy-lad

    Park Lane...Aston

    Is this the one in 1964?
  4. brummy-lad

    RIP ALBERTA

    Such sad news, I never knew Alberta but consider anyone who has been a BHF member for so many years would have been a person I would have liked to have met.
  5. brummy-lad

    Sherlock Street

    This is all I can find for John Lewis with residence Sherlock Street. We have experts on BHF who could probably help but they would need more information.
  6. brummy-lad

    Birchfield Road Perry Barr

    He was at No. 145.
  7. brummy-lad

    S Rose & Co

    I think this was the building in 2020 prior to demolition.
  8. brummy-lad

    Lionel Street

    1950s Map.
  9. brummy-lad

    S Rose & Co

    Nos 33/35 Lyn
  10. brummy-lad

    Royal Naval Reserve Broad Street

    The kelly's listing for 1967/68 would seem to suggest that you're correct about the flagpole BrummieGeoff.
  11. brummy-lad

    Legge Street

    1950s map
  12. brummy-lad

    Legge Street

    Map showing approx. position.
  13. brummy-lad

    Legge Street

    This is Kelly's from 1849. The White Swan was No. 6
  14. brummy-lad

    Royal Naval Reserve Broad Street

    This seems to be from the 1970s.
Back
Top