• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Zissmans

Amazing find, might get a shirt. The 70s for me, cheers.
I got a nice white shirt and a pair of prince of Wales check trousers from there wore the them to a Paul Weller concerts in April and July of this year ( me and about 200 others there had the same idea)

Just seen your post. Many thanks, didn't know they had a shop in Dale End, wow. I recall my dad was manager in Union Street and Bull Street underpass. The shop I recall in Union Street, was I'm sure near Halford, not sure. So the shop in Dale end must have closed. Union Street was obviously more prominent. My old man could sell snow to the Eskimos. Many famous Brummie would go into the shop. Thanks again.
I have this pic of me (2nd from right) wearing a jumper bought from Zissmans but I can't remember which of their shops I got it from. My friend at the back bought one at the same time.
NottsIce1.jpg

More Nelson House, Mod Shirts 19/11d, a bargain

Attachments

• ED8746A3-1867-4511-B51F-81D2B2F35964.jpeg
    ED8746A3-1867-4511-B51F-81D2B2F35964.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 10
Back