• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Yewcroft School Court Oak Road

Nancy bowen, selina kelly,angela lewis, hazel gibbons, gail burrows, samantha gibbs,malcolm bytheway,paul johnson,christopher jones,simon hill,justin ryan,tony faulkner,paul coates,david smith,rayna stimpson,carol sprayson, derren finley,i rem these lot really well

Hello Vonny
I was at Yewcroft School at the time: 1969-1972. I think that you lived in Worcestershire....Bambury....
It is strange...I remember we were close....The Rabbit Hutch.....Vonny & John. Later I saw you on Friends Re-United .
standing staring though time .............Poor Mr. Briggs, Mr. Bell, Mr.Dixon. I hope that you are well. You could
find me.....We are both old....I am an Artist....BA(Hons) MA.

hi I'm looking for anyone that was at the school when Pete proctor and chris bell and mr Briggs can't remember other names . Can you please contact me I would love to here from you . Thank you Christine coldrick I was then . Thank you

hi I'm looking for anyone that was at the school when Pete proctor and chris bell and mr Briggs can't remember other names . Can you please contact me I would love to here from you . Thank you Christine coldrick I was then . Thank you

Hi christine i was there in 71 my name is caroline i was in your dorm with jill race

Back