• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Wounded

hi all
I have written to the soldier in question and reiterated that there are millions out here who are proud of his sacrifice, and those of his comrads and condem totally the mindless few who are a minority in our society. I am sure if you did the same it would help the pain inflicted not only on him, but his family, his poor mother already traumatised with the damage done to her bueatiful son now has this burden to carry around. It is in fact another form of terrorisom, just as insideus and dangerous as the people in Afgan and pakistan. This should also be crushed and smashed by force, also it is the lack of people who are so terrified of their own well being, that they cannot step in and say enough is enough.
paul stacey

hi all
I agree with ray but we have to go back to a time that when you broke the parameters of decency and socially acceptable actions, you were punished and punished severley until we get back to a time when someone comes out of prison on their knees swearing never to go back there again nothing will change.
paul stacey

There you go Paul...the glasshouse...break the spirit...your large back pack filled with rubble.. worn at all times.A shower on a winters morning,a queue of squaddies...cold water...10 seconds to get wet..10 seconds to soap up...10 seconds to rinse off...anyone who needed longer must have been insane.Oh,happy day's.:cry:
Not many repeat offenders them day's.:)

hi ray
did it when I was young and supervised it later, not sure weather did me harm or good, but we all had to do it, had a mate who went to borstal at 14yrs, as far as I am aware never did anything wrong again.
regards
paul

Back