• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Wiseman Thomas and Mary Ann

Gill Wiseman

proper brummie kid
I thought I had found an entry for the death of my relative Mary Ann Wiseman and sent for the death certificate. Not mine!!!
If anyone is researching this family who are shown to have children:
Gertrude, Emma, Fred and Harry + would like to have details from Mary Ann's death certificate please make contact.
Who knows the family may be connected to mine! They were James Henry and Mary Ann.
Gill

Gill what years are we looking at I have an Alice Wiseman b1867, Kent, she married John Alfred Jennings at St Silas in 1893. Her parents were William Wiseman and Elizabeth Greenway. In 1901 John and Alice were living in Anglesey St Lozells with one son John Charles Jennings age 5. Ring any bells?

Wiseman Family

Hi Gill & Moma P, my "tree" has the following Wiseman connex, Any link ?

Albert Edward Wiseman b 1890c married Florence Griffiths 1st Jan 1911
2 daughters; Emma Wisedale 1911-1994 & Esther Wisedale b 1913

Emma married a Ernest Wilson 24th Feb 1934

All above born/residents Summer Lane/Aston areas

This is a "branch" of my lines so not researched in depth,
Will dig deeper if any interested parties/linkages Rsvp,
Cheers & Best Regards, John Y 8)

New Wiseman for Gill

Hi Gill , with apologies for my earlier "wrong tracking, :redface:
Just to point out that a New lister has posted on the Welcome section,
His name is Frank Wiseman,, i thought a possible connex for you?
Have a perusal & contact if a "maybe ?" for your mob,
cheers & best regards John Y 8)

Back