• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Who Says, Fight Like Cat + Dog

ahhh they are lovely bernard. i had a dog and cat - now only got the cat. they were great together but the dog would chase every other cat that came into the garden. perhaps you should have a st. bernard!

Thanks Shera, Stephanie found Willie in a skip, someone had been overbreeding and he only has one eye, could call him Willie Nelson I suppose!!

Bernard, what a lovely picture. How awful that Willie Nelson was put in a skip - some people are just horrible.
Polly :)

Hi Stephanie loves animals, as well as her Dad of course, when she worked for the RSPCA she was always bringing cats home that no one elsie wanted, she has six at
the moment and two dogs, Steven her hubby put some of his pics on a CDROM for me, so I have loads of animal pics now, take care now Bernard

Some years ago I had a labrador and sort of inherited a Persian cat.
During the the day they hated each other. Come feeding time at 6pm all that changed. They would happily eat their food together then settle down in front of the fire, the cat in the labradors lap.The cat would groom the the dog. All was well until 7am when they were let out and the dog would chase the cat over the fence and warfare was once again commenced.

Bernard we once had a cat and dog that slept together in the same basket. Jean.
Hi Stephanie has had some beautiful animals over the years, she really is animal crackers!! Might find
some more of them, Bernard these photos are by Steve Fearn, Steffis husband

Last edited:
Back