• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This Schools #6

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
Right lets try this one, so far none have caused any great problems and I'm not expecting this one to either.

Attachments

• Where Schools  #6.jpg
    Where Schools #6.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 122
I initially thought it may be Bordesley Green Junior and Infant School ...... but now I realise that the slope of the playground is all wrong. Sorry! David.

Last edited:
I think a little clue might be in order, it's really not that far from the last school.

I think I'm going to have to poke this one with a stick to move it, what about a photo of how it looks today?

Attachments

• school.JPG
    school.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 43
I don't know where it is Phil - I wish I did - but looking at the old and new pictures I am amazed to see it still looks the same. I am sure someone will get it now........

hi phil
my three nomminees are as follows
rookry rd handsworth
portland rd and aston mannor next to aston park; i think thats what they call it ;
astonian;;

Ladylinda

Thats the one Wattville Road, Handsworth. As has been said it's amazing how little some of these schools that have managed to survive the demolition hammer have changed.

Alan at least we were in the right direction. Is it on the 92 bus route? only that is the one I thought it was but didn't know the name. Jean.

Back