• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Where is This Schools #12

Phil

Gone, but not forgotten.
number 12 already, we are fairly whipping through them. I'll have to see if I can slow you down, though I don't think I will with this one.

Attachments

• Where Schools  #12.jpg
    Where Schools #12.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
Is it Handsworth Grammar school Phil. For boys that is?. Maybe it is the one for girls in the same area?. Jean.

Phil,

I think that it is the old Waverley Grammar School in Byron Road, Small Heath.

Old Boy

Its not Waverley Grammar (just an ordinary secondary modern in my day) or Handsworth Grammar. I could show you photos of both, but I won't I might need them later.

There you are thats how easy it is, Clifton Road Junior & Infants School a place where I went every week for about four years for woodwork lessons because Dennis Rd didn't have it's own woodwork shop. I think the biggest thing I ever made was a toothbrush rack, and I still can't cut a streaight line with a saw.

Well done Zambodini

Back