• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

What do you see

Frothblower

Lubrication In Moderation
What do you see out of your nearest window when your sitting at your PC:)
Must be better views then mine.

You have a window???
WOW!!!

Our computer is in the cupboard under the stairs,don't laugh,it's a big cupboard.lol,even got a bookcase in it.
It's great once you move the coats that get piled on top of the chair....

Waiting for Alf to show us his country view, but here's mine. Nothing inspirational. As you can see, the worms have been at it on the lawn. I'll need to address that problem in the better weather!:D

Waiting for Alf to show us his country view, but here's mine. Nothing inspirational. As you can see, the worms have been at it on the lawn. I'll need to address that problem in the better weather!:D

I see they Bung-a-low roof on your houses:D

From mine I see the local hostelry, not that it is much cop these days as the Harvester Group want rid of it so have not spent money on it for years.

I see a house that has been empty and for sale the last 18 months. Sign of the times I suppose.

el-stano

You sure thats a view from your casa :D

Last edited:
Yes, Alf.
Here's our "street" - Callejon del Cojo, which means Cripple Alley - honest! You can see the little barred window upstairs.
Pic was taken in 2004 when we first viewed the house. The little Seat belongs to the lady who owns the estanco (tobacco, lottery, news, sweets, reels of cotton, blank DVDS, official forms such as tax returns which you have to buy!) just behind where I was standing to take it. When the papers and mags are delivered early every morning the man puts them in the car - biggest letterbox I've ever seen.
The same lady from the shop keeps chickens in the semi-ruin behind the car.
'Er indoors can be seen inspecting the future home.
As you can see from the second pic, the view is better inside my "office" than outside.
The third pic shows the village from a distance.
Stan

Chris i noticed the view out of your window those two cars are parked illegally with no respect for disabled people and woman with push chairs just an observation....i for one would report them;)Mau-reece

Iwent outside this morning to hang food from one of the trees for the birds.I went back inside and later when I looked outside from the bedroom window its as if the birds knew.there were blue tits, some sort of finches and a blackbird.The tree was full of them, just wished i had a a camera to hand.

Yes, Alf.
Here's our "street" - Callejon del Cojo, which means Cripple Alley - honest! You can see the little barred window upstairs.
Pic was taken in 2004 when we first viewed the house. The little Seat belongs to the lady who owns the estanco (tobacco, lottery, news, sweets, reels of cotton, blank DVDS, official forms such as tax returns which you have to buy!) just behind where I was standing to take it. When the papers and mags are delivered early every morning the man puts them in the car - biggest letterbox I've ever seen.
The same lady from the shop keeps chickens in the semi-ruin behind the car.
'Er indoors can be seen inspecting the future home.
As you can see from the second pic, the view is better inside my "office" than outside.
The third pic shows the village from a distance.
Stan

Sounds lovely Stan didn't really think it was other than your house:)

Sounds a bit like Roy walker say what you see it,s good but it,s not right,
grt stuff what light from yonder window here,s my offering.
regards dereklcg.

I am in deed a caravaner,the nearest i come to you is cleeve just outside Bristol,
my wife spent four nights in your hospital with kidney stones i spent the time on my own in the van, if you could see the other view out my window to the right you would see the malverns,an area we like to go and bromyard on the downs.regards Derek

Hi Derek - we're caravanners as well :) Off to the Caravan & Camping Exhibition in Exeter tomorrow!

Judy

From my computer window I see trees in the changing seasons. . .

Here's my two penn'orth.... Garden looks much better in summer though.

Last edited:
I am in deed a caravaner,the nearest i come to you is cleeve just outside Bristol,
my wife spent four nights in your hospital with kidney stones i spent the time on my own in the van, if you could see the other view out my window to the right you would see the malverns,an area we like to go and bromyard on the downs.regards Derek

Hello Derek, I have lived in Bromyard for the last 12 years, sad to say the the economy is not being kind to it.
I did not realise you could see the Malverns from your given location. When my wife was alive I to was a caravaner but my present partner is not keen so no van:cry: .Travel lodge and Vintage Inns for us now, easier with a wheelchair. Happy caravaning...arkrite

Back