• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Well Done Tony Iommi

Well done Toni and thanks for the music. It's nice to see him looking so well after his cancer treatment.x

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys
yes i would like to say congratulations to tommy as well; especialy when i seen him on the news geting is just reward
as i also knew tommy from the early ages and his youth and his family and cousin from he and the gang set up the band many years ago
we used to have the crack down at the smiths arms and also to se him with his huge cross he as caried for years around his neck
and for ossie we both shared the ambulance taking us to the general as it was in those days him with his broken arm and me with my broken leg and metal plate implant from a hit and run accident at aston cross but knowing tommy from boy to youth days and he was never with out his guitar in hand
i was so chuffed to se him at the presentation he worked hard and stuck with his carreer to get is just awards well done tommy and congratulations
It certainly brought a big smile to my face again whilst haveing my evening meal and i shouted out wel done tommy;
best wishes Astonian;; alan;;

Back