• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Victorian Urinal

Is it in Rod's back yard.....or your's......could be in Les's.....? somewhere in Tamworth home of the sandy back......

Is it Frantics house? the living room perhaps? the smell would be about right.. :)

Its in my garden in deepest Suffolk (Secret Hang Out Shelter) Hang Over from the Cold War.:eek:rcgayflag:

And don't I know it when I use it:eek:rcass:

We had one of those down our end of the land. It was a little larger than that version shown. They closed it, refurbished and opened it as a cafe. See all things have their uses. Dread to think of what the tea tastes like.
Will.

:angel:
Moma P, That puts a new twist on Dying for a Pee!

Alf, My Dad would have called it 'Maidens Water' !

Wally, Dare I say I'm dying for a cuppa now !

Chris I was going to say Maidens water but held back as it was early in the morning:whistle:

Pomgolian, I will use your description as a title for the photo! Thanks!

Back