• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Tuckers and Fletchers

M

MickFletch

Does anyone have connections with the Tuckers who lived in Butler Street in the 1940's and 1950's. Their half-nephew John Fletcher died in 1982. His widow Josie Fletcher still lives in Great Barr after living in Castle Vale.

trying to trace Henry Tucker = Mary Ann Tucker nee Houghton married September 5th 1908
Henry Tucker was born abt 1867 Mary Ann Born 1874 where living in Alma street 1920 last known address
Henry's dad was Thomas Tucker
Henry 's trade was given as a stamper

My Tuckers are George Tucker born about 1877, William Tucker born about 1879 and Charles Edward Tucker born in 1880. They were the sons of George Tucker born about 1848. His father was William Tucker born in Austrey in Warwickshire. I don't think there is any connection. There is a Henry Tucker born about 1867 son of Thomas Tucker,gunsmith, born in Bristol in the 1881 census. Is this your Henry Tucker?

Back