• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Trying to find Birth record

star43

master brummie
I have a Clara Malin born around 1878 in Claverdon, Warwickshire. Who died 4th Sept 1929 as Clara Wiggett. I am trying to trace her birth so I can send off for her birth certificate but am not having much luck. Can anyone help please?

theres also a birth record in 1876 jul-sep in hinkley - female malin

dont suppose its correct though as a little too early anyway

I have her siblings - Fred Thomas abt 1862, Elizabeth abt 1876, Esther abt 1877 and George abt 1880. Don't know whether the name may have been Malins or possibly spelt another way. Her parents were Thomas and Mary (Phipps - I think). I have tried looking for the siblings and found a Frederick Sept 1862 - Alcester (don't know whether this is the one or not!!!!

ive looked every which way but unable to find anything else. there are two people on ancestry with private family trees with your family. wiggett family tree and boon family tree. theres also a public family tree called malins ( i presume thats yours??) perhaps you could contact the private members to see if they have any info

Thanks for having a go - mine is the Wigget tree and my cousin the Boon tree. I will give the Malin tree a go but am at a loss where to look next!!

Back