• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Trevor Eve

wessex

master brummie
mainImage.jpg

Trevor Eve

The actor famous as the Shoestring detective.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Eve

F_200702_February07T_15021a.jpg

I liked him in his early TV days but after doing "Children of a Lesser God " he started taking himself far to seriously and became what I believe a real Luvvey. While I can happily watch John Nettles after all these years, Trevor Eve came across far to pompous in the series about a Swedish detective. Perhaps his acting method is better suited to the theatre in which I understand he does most of his work.

Why is it that a lot of these chaps look better as they get older, whereas I.........?
He is yummy though girls, isn't he? If only he was really good at Walking the Dead I'd be in with a chance!

If I lost a good few pounds ( lbs not £s) a few years and with the aid of a couple of nips and tucks I could look that good. Honest!

Back