• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Trams

YGB

proper brummie kid
Hello, it's YGB here. Last week I posted on this forum, about donating books, prints, pictures etc. re: old Birmingham, that belonged to my late Father Norman (Brookieboy). I was totally overwhelmed by the response and have taken great comfort in the fact that they have gone to people who will really appreciate them, as my Father did. I have now got a box of pictures, prints and books, all relating to trams, some of which may or may not be Birmingham related. I am at a loss as to what to to with them and as before, wish for these items to go to the right home. If any of you have any suggestions as to any people and/or organisations, who may be intersted in them, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help. YGB x

Thinking about the above, I’m fairly confident that these would all be Birmingham related. Once again, I’m happy to donate. Yx

Back