• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

traffic problems

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
TRAFFIC PROBLEMS.

ON OUR ROADSTHE CARS ARE SPEEDING, NONE OF THE WARNINGS THEY ARE HEEDING, RESULTING IN SO MANY DEATHS , TOO LATE THEN TO HAVE REGRETS . DO NOT DRUG,DRINK AND DRIVE, IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE . OTHER MOTORISTS YOU MUST CONSIDER, USING MOBILES WILL MAKE YOU DITHER, LONG DISTANCE DRIVERS MUST TAKE A BREAK
BECAUSE IT,S FOR YOUR SAFETY SAKE.

CARS TODAYARE NOT AS STRONG AS THEY USED TO BE, AFTER A CRASH THEY ARE IN BITS YOU SEE. THERE IS SOMTHINK I MIGHT SUGGEST HEAVY RUBBER BUMPERS WOULD BE THE BEST, PERHAPS THE MAKERS COULD DO THIS TEST RUBBER WOULD HALT THE FORCE OF INPACT THEN LIVES AND CARS WOULD BE KEPT INTACT SEATS BELTS TOO SHOULD ALWAYS BE PUT ON OR YOUR LIFE AND OTHERS COULD BE GONE. I DOUBT THEY WILL LISTEN TO ME , AS I AM NOW EIGHTY THREE.

i don,t know about that cromie , my old mate,you are a geneious in every think you do . thanks for those remarks any way and i wish i had your knowledge and talent, looking foreward to your next topic ,, best wishes , astonian ,;;;

:angel: Astonian great poem :smitten: However I found it easier to read this way O0 I never altered anything just realigned it, hope you don't mind?

TRAFFIC PROBLEMS.​

ON OUR ROADS THE CARS ARE SPEEDING, NONE OF THE WARNINGS THEY ARE HEEDING, RESULTING IN SO MANY DEATHS , TOO LATE THEN TO HAVE REGRETS .​

DO NOT DRUG, DRINK AND DRIVE, IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE .​

OTHER MOTORISTS YOU MUST CONSIDER, USING MOBILES WILL MAKE YOU DITHER, LONG DISTANCELONG DISTANCE DRIVERS MUST TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE IT,S FOR YOUR SAFETY SAKE.​

CARS TODAY ARE NOT AS STRONG AS THEY USED TO BE, AFTER A CRASH THEY ARE IN BITS YOU SEE.​

THERE IS SOMTHINK I MIGHT SUGGEST HEAVY RUBBER BUMPERS WOULD BE THE BEST, PERHAPS THE MAKERS COULD DO THIS TEST.‚.. RUBBER WOULD HALT THE FORCE OF INPACT THEN LIVES AND CARS WOULD BE KEPT INTACT, SEATS BELTS TOO SHOULD ALWAYS BE PUT ON OR YOUR LIFE AND OTHERS COULD BE GONE.​

I DOUBT THEY WILL LISTEN TO ME, AS I AM NOW EIGHTY THREE.​

Sadly, all those words are true Astonian. We can't talk in the car anymore like we used to
due to those motorists who won't drive by the rules of the road. Total concentration is required. We cover several hundred miles per week and so we see the morons a lot. Just a few who will do anything to get ahead on the road...sad thing is they very rarely do. Usually, when we come to the traffic lights at the end of the freeway(motorway)...those dreaful risk takers are usually there as well having woven in and out of the traffic at high speeds. No further ahead and for what.

Astonian - traffic problems - but we still drive - we must be nuts

Good Morning Everybody Fellow MEMBERS, I Would LIKE to THANK Everybody FOR There Comments On My Topic, And Especialial Thanks To POmpie For Straighting MY Words Out , I Tried To Respond Yester day But I HAVE BEEN Having Trouble WITH MY Comp , I Have Got My Son Coming TODAY To Sort It OUT ,Also I Would Like To Say ALF, I Had TO Laugh What You Said Our Dear Old Friend Cromie, I Know Its ONLY banter And YOUR Great Pals, Keep IT Up ALF ,And Cromie, I Think He,s A Walking ENCYCLOPEDIA,He,s Got A Head And A Brain ON His Shoulders And I Think He,s A Geneius, The World Is A Book And Every Step Turns A New Page.

Aston and I'm a walking Driver at the moment :2funny:

I know why your letters are all over the place its because you are banging the keyboard to HARD yes

HI THERE ALF, YES YOU ARE RIGHT,MY SON CAME TODAY AND TOLD ME I AM BEING HEAVY HANDED ON THE KEY BOARD, AND THATS WAS WHY MY LETTERS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE. MY PROBLEM I THINK IS BECAUSE I HAVE GOT BIG HANDS ,AND NOT BEING NIMBLE FINGERD. THANKS AGAIN ALF FOR TELLING US , HAVE YOU SPOKE WITH CROMIE YET . ? HA.HA. BEST WISHES ASTONIAN ,;;;;

Alf if you are a Walking Driver I hope you keep your exhaust clean so ya don't pollute the place when ya go for a run :2funny:

HI CROM, HOW AREYOU TODAY MATE , I THINK YOU ARE A GAS , I JUST LOVED YOUR REMARK,AND COMMENT WHAT YOU SAID TO ALF , HA . YOU HAD ME IN STICHES, YOU ARE A GREAT DUO YOU REMIND ME OF SOME OLD TIME MUSIC HALL ACT , I JUST CANNOT THINK OF THERE NAME AT THE MOMONT , IF ANY OF OUR MEMBERS FEEL A LITTLE DOWN AT ANY TIME ,IRECOMEND THAT THEY READ THE GOOD BANTER BETWEEN YOU TWO , A GREAT LAUGH. HAVE A GOOD DAY CROMIE.

Traffic News of the day.

Campaigners found an ASTONising 355 signs lining the grass verges on a mile stretch of the B3006, which passes through the South Downs National Park in Hampshire. And 48 signs on a one mile stretch on a road in an area of outstandng beauty if it wasn't true it would be laughable. :idiot2: :tickedoff:

Back