• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Thursfield

Suze

master brummie
Please could anybody tell me which "Thursfield " family is living at 5 Thimble Mill Lane Nechells in 1920...according to the WONDERFUL Astonbrook through Aston manor site...better than the telly !!

in 1920 arthur and louise at 5 thimblemill lane

1925 arthur and louise at 298 thimblemill lane

in 1920 arthur and louise at 5 thimblemill lane

1925 arthur and louise at 298 thimblemill lane

Thats wondeful thanks...my great grandfather and mother!....any photo's of what the street might look like in that time please anybody?...LOL

In 1935 Arthur, Louise, William & Archibald at 62 Croydon Road, Erdington

In 1939 Arthur, Louise, Archibald & Albert at the same address. :)

Maurice :cool:

Thats wondeful thanks...my great grandfather and mother!....any photo's of what the street might look like in that time please anybody?...LOL

Do you think there wil be any photos of Thimble Mill Lane on the Aston History website?

Last edited:
Back