• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Thomas Crockett Marriage 1822

K

Kernowmaid

Hi there, please could anyone help me with a look up for the marriage of Thomas Crockett & Letitia Barton on 18th August 1822 according to IGI. I am always wary of info on IGI and would be grateful if someone could check this for me. Their ages, parents and any other info given in the register would help too. Many thanks.:)

have found the record and it is the correct date.

only other info is that they were bachelor and spinster

they both signed the register

and the witnesses were (somebody) harding

and h hale.

That was a quick reply, thank you. Isnt it annoying when there are no ages or detail of parents, I guess this will be as far as I go on this line, what a shame.
Thanks again.

That was a quick reply, thank you. Isnt it annoying when there are no ages or detail of parents, I guess this will be as far as I go on this line, what a shame.
Thanks again.
Only just spotted this comment. Take a look at this.

Attachments

• Thomas Crockett m.1822.jpg
    Thomas Crockett m.1822.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 11
Welcome to the forum.
The original poster is no longer a member of this site - "guest" under the avatar.
They will not be able to reply unless they rejoin.

Back