• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Thimble Mill Lane

philbee

birmingham born and bred
good evening all
just a little query to get the old grey matter working for all our nechells/aston regulars i lived in long acre and there was a building in thimble mill lane opposite newtons and i new it as the dispensary my question is what was the building used for ,also has anybody any photos of high park street as this is where the birch family seems to have lived all there lives . ;)

Are there any photographs of the old houses in Thimble Mill Lane i had family called Hughes that lived there in 1911 No 108

The last few posts of this thread mention Hughes and Thimble Mill Lane.

Back