• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

thelbridge road

moroc

Hi i used to live in thelbridge road birmingham til 1970 it was a council estate then when did it change
cheers

Probably after Mrs Thatcher's right to buy scheme and people bought the houses.
Just a guess but that's what happened to a lot of the houses on the council estate (not in Birmingham) that I grew up on.

Yes it is in longbridge as my friend moved there 8 years ago.It is a housing association.Her house is next to a railway line .Her back garden has a steep hill going down to the railway line .The only odd thing about the houses is they share their front lawn with their neighbours.They all have bat boxes attached to the outside of their houses but my friend has never seen a bat yet.The post code for thelbridge rd is B31 4nd.

yes longbridge did the housing association renovate the houses & area name of the housing association if possible

Back