• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The passing of Dennis Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Williams

Gone but not forgotten
I never thought I would sending you all this message. Sadly my lovely husband passed away last week. He had been unwell at home for the two weeks. Stubborn man. Refused to go to hospital. “I am ok”. Each day “I am getting better”. Finally asked to go. He was so bad he did not have wait in ambulance queue. Straight to resus for several hours and then in intensive care. Wonderful care. On kidney dialysis and loads of different drugs. A truly epic balancing by a very caring team of medics. It was not to be. He was aware of us at the end and passed away very peacefully. A huge thank for all your kind messages. He would be honoured to see all the love you have sent. I was so lucky to be his wife for 56 years. Our ‘Main Man’ is no longer here. Your kind thoughts will be a real comfort to me and my family. Eileen

i am now locking this thread...i have copied and pasted eileens message and put it on the condolence thread which is a better place for it to be...i have also let eileen and family know

lyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back