• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

The Hunters Moon, Hodge Hill

terryb18

Gone but not forgotten R.I.P.
Would anyone have a picture of the old Hunters Moon, the one that was there prior to the one that's there now. If I remember correctly the old one burned down. I know there is a pic somewhere because I remember seeing one many years ago, but I can't remember where.

Terry

Is this the one you mean, or is this the one that burnt down?

Phil

Attachments

• Castle Bromwich Hunters Moon Castle Bromwich Coleshill Rd.jpg
    Castle Bromwich Hunters Moon Castle Bromwich Coleshill Rd.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 17
No, that is the one that is there now, the one I am on about was a wooden shack type of building and I think it burned down sometime around 1960ish. Your picture is the one that took it's place. Thanks anyway.

Terry

I may pop in one day and see if they have a picture hanging up. You never know. Sometimes the pub itself is the best place to find something.

Last edited:
Back