• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

The choir

carolina

master brummie
A new programme started last night on BBC2 called The Choir - sing while you work where they are getting various companies to make up a choir. Last night it was P&O and next week it is Birmingham County Council.

It has been on before Carolina but I think it's wonderful, the PO was in it before not Brum and the Waterboard, my ex col from The Cov Telegraph sang with them, they also had some airport staff I watched the chirmastee before with some fishermen and he did the army wives god I nearly said readers' wives again, sorry Carolina. Went to see the Mousetrap with my mate the one who fell in the mud Carolina, it was very good but we sat in the Gods at Cov's Belgrade. Lucky for us some people never turned up so we put our legs over the seats in front, we had to clamber in that way too, not very good for the price. The usher was useless too the acoustics a bit muffled and they served tinned beer in plastic glasses, took me back to the days in the Rock House. My mate has been to Brum Rep he saw 12 angry men he said it was good and the rep is a beutiful theatre. When is the Choir back on please?

Back