• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Sutton Coldfield cemetry

Astonian

gone but not forgotten
Hi guys
I would like to say how impressed I am with the Sutton Coldfield cemetery and the high standards of its walmley cemetery
It was highly maintained to the highest degree through out
I went and took my wife to her fathers grave which she had not been in years to see and pay here. Respect to her father
I thought hands worth wasa verywllkept cemetery but Sutton was the highest stannard
With fathers day coming up we thought we will travelled there again on fathers day
As l also would like to say that these people whom maintain these grounds do a magnifant job through out all our cemetrys

Within the plot where he kids buried there was three war heroes of men whom was in the air force they also across the drive there is a special section for our

Heroes whom fought in the war and they had a special day and they done a special time for our heroes in the war veterans that day with opening special time

For them it made me think of key hill ickneild street and war stone lane with the disruption of damage graves there over the years

And thought of the vagrants like erdinton and these place had suffered over the years

I surpose given its postion and isolation away from council estates there ain't no stragglers roaming down that street to come in
And deck it I also thought it was that's so peaceful and heavenly and tranquil
And security is good its a petty key hill and those others could not have security like there's
Thank you all if any one is a member of these cemetrys whom is a member of this forum best wishes astonian,,,,,,

Back