• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

STEPHENS Arthur William /Phylllis LEMON

M

Marlene

Arthur Stephens & Phyllis Lemon married Sept Q 1934 Birmingham. In 1933 they lived at 133 Queens Rd Yardley I think Arthur died 1977 but haven't found Phyliis's death as yet.

They may have had chldren in Neath (??)
Might there be someone who knows something about this couple?
I have a photo which might be of interest to the family!
Marlene
New Zealand

Re: Arth ur William STEPHENS/Phylllis LEMON

the children born in neath, wales are
brian stephens 1934 oct-dec
eileen m stephens 1937 jan-mar
keith stephens 1940 jan-mar

there is a death of phyllis m stephens is 1968 in neath, glamorganshire, wales aged 66. (could this be her?)

Re: Arth ur William STEPHENS/Phylllis LEMON

HI Shera
how are you fine i hope just want to say what great work you are doing and also for tracking down our friends relatives
down there in glamorgon especialy in neath as you are correct with the stephens family whom was living in neath i can tell you
that much as young keith went to a boading school at a early age in gilwern during the early mid fifties in gilwern just between abergavenny and brymawr south wales and he had a nick name of Noddy stephens because he used to have fitts apart from that he was a brillent foot ball player there was the bevan brothers also there during his time there they was from lenox st or guildford st lozells
just up from the old six ways aston many years ago now he would be possibley in is late sixtys if he should be still alive
one never knows does one have a great day shera best wishes Astonian

Back