• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

St Martin's look up Please

smtr

master brummie
Hi again

Any chance the christening of Catharine Edwards B30.6.1800 and christened 13 Apr 1801 shows the father's occupation and address please?

Many Thanks
Suzanne

13th April 1801 Daughter of John and Sophia Edwards, born 30th June last. No address or occupation as the record is in the 'combined' register. Earliest Edwards baptism entries in separate register is 1813

There are lots of Edward's baptsims! I've been through 1813 and 1814 and there are no baptisms for children of John and Sophia. There's one in 1813 for John and Ann, but many of the others have Williams and Davids for father

Are you expecting there to be other children of John and Sophia? Do you want me to see if there are any more around 1800?

Les

Thanks for looking Les. Not too sure about any other children. I was just trying to match John's occupation as a farmer.

Good of you to look though:)

Suzanne

Back