• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Spent The Last Hour Reliving My Youth Here

Thanks Alf...Enjoyed that. But, when you said "Spent The Last Hour Reliving My Youth Here," I thought you were going to tell us about Borstal.

Last edited:
Very nice Alf I like that..
I thought you spent most of the day playing games on Face Book. I have no idea how you get those scores you are brilliant at it. :) Mo

Alf, you made my day made me think of all the slow dances l had...so l was able to catch my breath after bopping........they don't make music like that anymore....brenda

Very nice Alf I like that..
I thought you spent most of the day playing games on Face Book. I have no idea how you get those scores you are brilliant at it. :) Mo

I have no idea but Bev & Pom will beat my score most times & Bren I have to watch out for, not forgetting maggieuk who is on the move but they with others are part of a great team and its good fun trying to beat our combined total each time.

So come on Mo get those fingers working.
By the way Mo I don't really like Facebook.

Brenda great times it must be good even my 20 year old George likes the music so there is hope yet

Last edited:
Back