• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

seen in Aldridge today

Yes it was I had forgotten. It clashed with a local Fête which ironically was postponed so we could have gone to the Open Day.

Great video, and some fine shots of Brum, especially The Britannia pub on Lichfield Road right at the start of the film. As Froth says, the engine sounds are very evocative of youth, and it had me wondering if I'd got my school-cap on "which must be worn at all times including travelling to and from school". Of course it was!

G

The museum has now moved into its new building on Shenstone Drive, the door had to be altered to allow the double deckers in. We are hoping to have an open day with vintage bus runs in the spring, 17th March is pencilled in at the moment. I will put details on here as soon as it's officially confirmed.

Simon

Back