• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Sam.

BazzM

master brummie
Now that I have finally found out how to send pics I had to send one of my Sam. My Wife bought him for me for Christmas. Fantastic present, isnt he ? Barry.

Lovely looking Pooch Baz...I wish you many happy years with him.

He's a beaut Barry, looks so cuddly, bet you can't wait for the better weather to come to really have some fun outside with him!!
:flower: :cat:

Baz what a georgeous looking dog,bet his coat takes some grooming! :smitten:

Thanks for all the kind comments regarding Sam. He does take a lot of grooming, and plenty of walks, which is fine by me. He is a Chow, and is only 7 months old. We dont know his actual D.O.B., as he was removed from a broken home. But as long as he stays well, and has a good life with us, thats all I care about. Barry.

What a beautiful dog Barry, I am sure you and Sam will get lots of attention on your walks. :smitten: :smitten: Mo

Barry, I've been told the Chow are very special dogs and I know you'll have many years of special friendship from him. Lovely pic :)

I just noticed his rather Blue tongue.... I was told once that this is particular to the Chow breed?

:angel: Not really a dog lover Bazz 'Once bitten as a child and all that'. However Sam looks like a dog I could have a soft spot for. Hope he brings you and the family many happy hours of fun and pleasure.

Thats right Rod, but I don,t know why.
And Chris, like you I have been bitten, twice in fact, both times by German Shepherds, but I have had 4 G.S., over a number of years, and only recently acquired Sam after my last G.S. died. If you treat dogs the right way, they will do the same to you. All the best, Barry.

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks about Sam. When I get some better pictures of him I will put another one up. Regards, Barry.

Back