• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

SADLER FAMILY - ASTON

patsy

proper brummie kid
Any one with any connection to my Sadler Family.

I have Samuel Sadler (1864) married Alice Bradshaw (1865)
Children - Alice Elizabeth, William, Samuel, Walter, Caroline, Kathleen

Walter Sadler (1893) married Lavinia Hanson (1893)
Children - Lavinia, Walter, Violet, Samuel, Alice, Ivy, William, Elsie, Margaret.

Thank you for looking
Patsy

Hi Patsy, I have a connection to you through Alice Elizabeth who married Guy Taroni, my line is from the Taroni side. Please contact me if you think I may have any info you would like.

Lesley x

Hi Gemini
Thanks for the reply, I have quite a bit of info now on the Taroni's. Someone contacted me with their tree which filled in my gaps. Progress on the Sadler's is a little slower, but I do find little bits here and there! Still, its lovely to hear from you.
Patsyx

I to have the Taroni's in my tree too... However only through marraige though... My great aunt Sarah Hampton married Guy Taroni after my great uncle James Hampton (my family name) died. So a couple of my Hampton g/cousins were bought up in the Taroni family.

Pom

Hi Patsy, My great grandmother was named Alice (I think) and was married to Guy Taroni. I knew that had two wives but am not sure of their names. Would you be able to tell me the names of the chidren belonging either marriage. My grandfathers name was John, b abt 1876
I know very little about my mothers family. She died in 1996, aged 96. If you have any information on any of the Taroni Family would you mind sharing it with me. John

Last edited:
Hi Can i ask if you have a john sadler born abt 1852 who married a Kate boyle they had my G G grandmother kezziah Sadler she married a john clifford in your tree. Thanks worth a try

Back