• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team

Rip Jeff Mann

Grandma buggins

Brummie babby
It is with a very heavy heart that I have to inform the members, that my brother, Jeff Mann has died. He died suddenly on December 9th 2022 at the age of 69. A complete shock to us all.
Live your lives to the full. No one knows what is round the corner.
Regards to all from his big sis Gill.

Not sure that I knew Jeff, nevertheless your news saddens me. My heartfelt thoughts are with all who knew and loved him.
RIP

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to inform the members, that my brother, Jeff Mann has died. He died suddenly on December 9th 2022 at the age of 69. A complete shock to us all.
Live your lives to the full. No one knows what is round the corner.
Regards to all from his big sis Gill.
Condolences. Have only just learned of the sad news from the Central Grammar School FB site. Jeff and I were in the same class when we joined in 1965. RIP Jeff

Jeff was one of our little gang in shard end our hunting ground was lady bradfords and pimple hill.a few years later we met again at the training collage after he moved to wales.

Back