• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Regent Parade

ive replied reg...i need to know all about this sticky situation you got out of...lol...lyn

nice one viv...new to me wonder if that building is still there...got a chance it is

lyn

Absolutely is still there Lyn and looking good ! How good to be able to say that. Viv.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 16

hi ya reg...well i nearly had the pleasure of meeting him then as i was still living in villa street then...oh i take it you mean he came to b w motors. or maybe you met him somewhere else....seems he was a well liked guy anyway

cheers

lyn
he was. he was kind. (to me anyway). bless him.

my friend had an office in caroline st it was haunted.

I wonder if that is the same place owned by an old friend of mine? He also said that his property was haunted too, by the ghost of a little girl. A number of staff experienced this, it seems?

I wonder if that is the same place owned by an old friend of mine? He also said that his property was haunted too, by the ghost of a little girl. A number of staff experienced this, it seems?
could be. it was not a nice place to work of a night. when i went there.it was like some place out of a oliva twist movie.1604314931798.png

Back