• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Prophets -Kings Norton

tali

master brummie
Prior to his Solihull BMW dealership the late David Prophet had an showroom selling sports/prestige cars in Kings Norton- anyone have more info on it?
Also he had a Edward Luytens manor near Stratford upon Avon , however i have been unable to locate this - any info on this property?

I think if my memory serves me correctly David Prophet's showroom was in Walkers Heath Road around the area of Harbinger Road and Lazy Hill.

Lazy hill is between 51 & 53, so kit was 2 buildings away from the junction

I can remember the showroom well as myself and my pals at that time used to ogle the cars in there after a night at The Peacock or the Coach and Horses. There are something like six new build properties where the showroom stood.

Back