• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Postcard of MOF 3186 (3186)

tardebigge

BCT Fan
Some years ago I bought the attached postcard at the Science Museum. Never got around to putting it together.
So here's one for those bored during the long winter nights.:D
Also have a similar on of Tram 616, if anyone wants to have a go at that please let me know.
The original size of the postcard is 8 x 6 inches

Last edited:
Some years ago I bought the attached postcard at the Science Museum. Never got around to putting it together.
So here's one for those bored during the long winter nights.:D
Also have a similar on of Tram 616, if anyone wants to have a go at that please let me know.
The original size of the postcard is 8 x 6 inches

If you would like to see footage of MOF186 at the end of it,s life then please go to [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ysyBwbZEE"]YouTube - MOF186 The Former Birmingham City Transport Bus[/ame] you may need a hanky if not try this https://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bammot&p=r

Alf
Are you on AOL. If I tried to access it from aol then I get the same message, but if I access the forum from internet explorer and then try it works ok. I've had this trouble before = I know, someone is going to say firefox
Mike

Very sad Such a pity it could not be saved. I have video of it when it was at Aston Manor; thought about buying it myself to restore, but could see doing it in Canada. Need the expertise of England.
What happened to it? I used firefox with no problem.

Last edited:
Alf
Are you on AOL. If I tried to access it from aol then I get the same message, but if I access the forum from internet explorer and then try it works ok. I've had this trouble before = I know, someone is going to say firefox
Mike

I'm with BT and access BHW from Internet explorer

Back