• Welcome to this forum . We are a worldwide group with a common interest in Birmingham and its history. While here, please follow a few simple rules. We ask that you respect other members, thank those who have helped you and please keep your contributions on-topic with the thread.

We do hope you enjoy your visit. BHF Admin Team
  • HI folks the server that hosts the site completely died including the Hdd's and backups.
    Luckily i create an offsite backup once a week! this has now been restored so we have lost a few days posts.
    im still fixing things at the moment so bear with me and im still working on all images 90% are fine the others im working on now
    we are now using a backup solution

Picture re-touch

Hello, on a note of pure vanity, could someone get rid of my double chin, don’t want my little great granddaughter taking the micky out of me, or spoiling a lovely picture. Many thanks, Ray.

Attachments

• b4855273-3099-4de6-8d00-e007af989e5e.jpeg
    b4855273-3099-4de6-8d00-e007af989e5e.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 35
It's a lovely photo there is no need to change it.
ray i agree with podgery its a lovely photo and i would think if that photo is messed with you will look very odd and not natural but its up to you if you want someone to have a go at it

lyn

Hello, this is a lovely picture of my granddaughter and great granddaughter.
Could I ask for the wispy blonde hair on the little one’s face to be tidied up !
Many thanks, Ray.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpeg
    IMG_0557.jpeg
    558.8 KB · Views: 22
Back